TV Series

Been watching the USA version for years so was pretty excited when there was a UK version announced. However the contestants are awful.
Channel 4 have gone down the route of normal City living people who will last about a week. The yank version at least has contestants who can actually function and do the basics.
Yeah, I love the American version, proper survivalist who are hard as nails. This UK version is no way near as good, take that one guy "I'm an expert Joiner and gonna build a shelter " then cuts his own leg, then leaves after only 4 hours...
Though I do like that posh bird from London..

Dopesick, what a great series, the corruption is off the scale how the rich bastards aren’t in jail is a scandal, oh wait they are rich, let’s hope it never comes to these shores (although it probably has)

Its brilliant isn't it. Michael Keaton is superb, but the whole cast are great and its mindblowing that its based on true events. Netflix have brought out their version of the Oxycontin scandal, a new show called Painkiller. If you liked Dopesick I'd say it's worth a watch, it's also very well done.

Oh fuck off. Bloody hate idiots like you, yeah I figured it out after one episode.... No you didn't you stupid **** you had a guess.
Haha. Proper triggered for fuck all.

Used to share a flat with a mate when 24 was in its pomp. He hadn't seen the first 2 seasons so watched them with him. Every episode he'd ring off about 30 theories on what was gonna happen. Then he'd be dead chuffed with himself for getting it right. Mate, you guessed every permutation possible. You were also wrong with 99.9% of your guesses.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.