TV Series

Just started watching Taboo for the second time, even after just the first episode I forgot how amazing this show was, undoubtedly one of the most under appreciated shows out there, Tom Hardy is an absolute badass.
Had forgotten about this. Really liked it first time round. Did they ever do a second series?

Just started watching Taboo for the second time, even after just the first episode I forgot how amazing this show was, undoubtedly one of the most under appreciated shows out there, Tom Hardy is an absolute badass.

Yeah I watched it for the second time few months back it's so so good and bette the second time around !

Couldn't believe it's was 2017 and season two is on the cards

Taboo season 2 to start production at end of 2023, says Steven Knight

'Ahsoka'.

I dunno, man. Not sure why Disney have lived actioned something that nobody outside of watching the animation 'Rebels' is going to understand unless they retold the whole story as live action.

Bit ploddy and some sequences could be way better.

Dawson still has choreography issues, I'm afraid, but still a huge improvement than on her last showing.

'Ahsoka'.

I dunno, man. Not sure why Disney have lived actioned something that nobody outside of watching the animation 'Rebels' is going to understand unless they retold the whole story as live action.

Bit ploddy and some sequences could be way better.

Dawson still has choreography issues, I'm afraid, but still a huge improvement than on her last showing.

Im not a big Star Wars fan but isn’t the baddie in this supposed to be a good one?
Thrawn I think he’s called? (When I say good I mean like interesting, not like a secret good guy).

Started Lioness tonight, not sure after two episodes, feels like considering there are only six episodes not a great deal has happened.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.