TV Series

'Ahsoka'.

I dunno, man. Not sure why Disney have lived actioned something that nobody outside of watching the animation 'Rebels' is going to understand unless they retold the whole story as live action.

Bit ploddy and some sequences could be way better.

Dawson still has choreography issues, I'm afraid, but still a huge improvement than on her last showing.

That's SUPER helpful, my friend, thank you!

I only got part way through the 'Ahsoka' story, originally, but kept dipping my toe in, every now and then, to see if I could catch up in some way encountering 'Ezra, 'Kannan' and 'Thrawn' but always felt like I'd missed important stuff through all the interlinked animation series (who really has time for all that?!).

I, kind of, like the 'Filoni-verse' but it's SOOO complicated and the live action show might become a pointless exercise... unless he's using it to be lead director/ visionary of the new Star Wars films upcoming in the next couple of years.

That's SUPER helpful, my friend, thank you!

I only got part way through the 'Ahsoka' story, originally, but kept dipping my toe in, every now and then, to see if I could catch up in some way encountering 'Ezra, 'Kannan' and 'Thrawn' but always felt like I'd missed important stuff through all the interlinked animation series (who really has time for all that?!).

I, kind of, like the 'Filoni-verse' but it's SOOO complicated and the live action show might become a pointless exercise... unless he's using it to be lead director/ visionary of the new Star Wars films upcoming in the next couple of years.

Never watched any of the Star Wars animation tv shows.. Loking forward to this show, so looked for a bit of the back story of Askoka before watching. As always though I'll be starting the series once it's been shown watch it over a few nights..

Not sure if this fits but nothing ventured nothing gained!
‘Dan and Helen’s Pennine Adventure’. I started watching it partly because there was nothing else on and partly because I like Dan Walker. It is good, they work well together and have a camaraderie that doesn’t jar. Sort of natural rather than forced. Meeting different people, doing different things and just basically a calming, quiet, soothing sort of programme.

EDIT: It could also be because I love the Pennines anyway. In fact I find it a toss up between the Pennines and Lake District for the most beautiful part of England.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.