TV Series

Finished the first season of Yellowstone last night and really enjoyed it. Shame I don't have paramount for season 2, hopefully 5 show it once they've finished airing season 1.

Started Yellowstone and two episodes in and a lot going on very quickly. Jury still out but I can tell the wife isn’t enjoying it yet.

I liked season 2 and 3 the best. (There are 5). Best TV I’ve seen in ages.

Think with TV shows these days sometimes unrealistic storylines can get slated. Rightly so at times.

But with Yellowstone it maybe far fetched on occasion but by then you are that invested in the characters and the ‘Yellowstone world‘ it works and it’s just really enjoyable TV.

I know vast majority on here rave about Yellowstone, and most are men, but can people let me know did their missus’ like watching it too?

Just finished the last ever episode of The Leftovers.

My god, what a trek season 3 was. I thought the first two seasons were excellent but the 3rd was bloody garbage.
The only good episode was the final one where they explained everything and wrapped it up nicely.

I know vast majority on here rave about Yellowstone, and most are men, but can people let me know did their missus’ like watching it too?
Mrs Walker watched about half an hour then gave up, she's not into cowboy stuff (I am). I watched 2 or 3 eps then gave up. KK had put on some croaky cowboy voice which grated on me. Tbh I've never really liked him.

My god, what a trek season 3 was. I thought the first two seasons were excellent but the 3rd was bloody garbage.
The only good episode was the final one where they explained everything and wrapped it up nicely.

I figured the Leftovers out after the first episode.

Loves it mate, yours may also develop an unhealthy new thing about chubby men with beards, in Cowboy hats, maybe called Rip, that she’ll never admit too, but you’ll always have Beth ;-).

Watched first few episodes and new where is was going never explaining anything plod along for as many seasons they can get away with then explain last episode! So better of watching the first episode and the last jobs done..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.