TV Series

I know vast majority on here rave about Yellowstone, and most are men, but can people let me know did their missus’ like watching it too?
My missus said that she would have stopped after the first few episodes if I hadn't wanted to continue and now she is as invested as I am. We have just finished season 2. Have been watching a couple of episodes a night.

My missus said that she would have stopped after the first few episodes if I hadn't wanted to continue and now she is as invested as I am. We have just finished season 2. Have been watching a couple of episodes a night.
My missus binned it after one episode, but as usual because a friend of hers has said it’s great then she’s now reconsidering.

My wife loves it, me on the the other side hate it, I loath it actually. Our marriage survived Sons of Anarchy and if it survives this bullshit we are good for the rest of our lives.

Just finished the last ever episode of The Leftovers.

My god, what a trek season 3 was. I thought the first two seasons were excellent but the 3rd was bloody garbage.
The only good episode was the final one where they explained everything and wrapped it up nicely.
Just started Series 1, you’ve put me off knowing season 3 is shite….

I know vast majority on here rave about Yellowstone, and most are men, but can people let me know did their missus’ like watching it too?

My tv of choice tends to be documentaries or true crime. I don't like to start a series as I know I tend to miss episodes and won't see it through. At my friend's one weekend she would not shut up about Yellowstone. She put it on for me and I felt obliged to watch. Needless to say I binged 1 and 2 whilst there. I've since watched through all seasons several times and will again before the second half of 5 resumes later this year. It's excellent.

So far..and it is only 3 episodes in, I'm really enjoying the 2nd series of Wheels of Time, they made a pigs arse of the first one

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.