TV Series

I know vast majority on here rave about Yellowstone, and most are men, but can people let me know did their missus’ like watching it too?
I’m a woman and I liked it. I‘ll be honest, I watched 1888 first, which gives you an idea how Yellowstone came about. I think they should have shown that first and also 1923. I watched two, maybe three episodes a night.

Hate BBC1 on Xmas day. We usually have the in laws here and they always want to watch this shite, Strictly Xmas special and Call the fucking Midwife! Boxing Day can’t come soon enough for me!
Both of those series are superb, then again, I’m a woman and it’s stereotypical;)

Loves it mate, yours may also develop an unhealthy new thing about chubby men with beards, in Cowboy hats, maybe called Rip, that she’ll never admit too, but you’ll always have Beth ;-).
There is something about Rip, he’s a hard buggar and does have a bit of a bad side to him but on the whole he’s a goodie and definitely one for us women. I did notice when I watched Yellowstone and 1888 and 1923 was how many men die their hair and beards.

There is something about Rip, he’s a hard buggar and does have a bit of a bad side to him but on the whole he’s a goodie and definitely one for us women. I did notice when I watched Yellowstone and 1888 and 1923 was how many men die their hair and beards.
Lol my other half is always trying to get me to wear a cowboy hat, grow more of a beard (and dye it :-D) and put a few pounds on, without actually admitting it’s because I have a passing resemblance to him, I’ve told her I’m happy to oblige, but I’m NOT getting a bleedin horse :-D.

I know vast majority on here rave about Yellowstone, and most are men, but can people let me know did their missus’ like watching it too?
Love Yellowstone, wife loves it too and yes she’s got the hots for Rip as I do for Beth lol
i really like the music too.1883 is great , 1923 is ok I found the African scenes a bit ‘Ripping Yarns’ like.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.