TV Series

I know what you mean but at least it tied things up, I enjoyed it and it did show what a scheming bastard Pacino was. I also thought the court scene was very moving and what could have been had he not took the cowards way out.
Interesting, watched a few episodes but gave up, so what did Pacino do ?

Pissed off yellow stone seasons from one is on discovery , fucked if i am going to take on more expense on top of other entertainment costs , deleting season one without watching

Pissed off yellow stone seasons from one is on discovery , fucked if i am going to take on more expense on top of other entertainment costs , deleting season one without watching
Yet you have t'interweb, the answer to all of your viewing problems ;-)

Season one is currntly on channel 5 on Friday nights. I think it us on episode 5 at moment but you can catch up on My5.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.