TV Series

Before We Die 2nd Series starring Lesley Sharp and Vince Regan.
Started off decent but the last two episodes turned into farce.
Woman misses Lesley Sharp with a bullet from six feet away then minutes later hits a bloke running from a good 50 metres right in the middle of the back.
Mark Knopflers daughter was in it.

Lol my other half is always trying to get me to wear a cowboy hat, grow more of a beard (and dye it :-D) and put a few pounds on, without actually admitting it’s because I have a passing resemblance to him, I’ve told her I’m happy to oblige, but I’m NOT getting a bleedin horse :-D.
Hey DH, what about for us women then….pics;)

It's not, people don't always cotton on that the series is mainly about how people deal with loss and look for answers. A poster said they worked it out after episode 1. They really didn't.

It's a great piece of television and very original compared to most things that come out.
the first four episodes of S3 were actually not to bad but I think it lost it's way with episodes 5,6 and 7. I just found the whole dying/coming back, international assassin storyline, got to be rather tedious. I did think the last episode was outstanding though and glad they finally gave a resolution to where the departed went to

Last edited:
Boot Dreams on BBC3

Brilliant series,and fascinating insight,about previously released players attempting to get back in the game.

Gifton Noel Williams is the head coach,and he and his other staff members come across superbly.

All filmed at Platt Lane too (our old training ground/academy for all you JCL's ;-))

half way through season 2 of the white lotus - satirical show of the wealthy holidaying in idyllic locations, Hawaii in the first and Sicily the second. some really good characters, esp the hotel manager in the first who slowly unravels. the hot Italian prostitute is stunning in the second, worth it just for her. enjoyed both so far

Coming to the end of the first series of Fringe. Gets better and better. Splendid

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.