TV Series

It's not, people don't always cotton on that the series is mainly about how people deal with loss and look for answers. A poster said they worked it out after episode 1. They really didn't.

It's a great piece of television and very original compared to most things that come out.

Ha, You are right, I really didn’t.
It was a joke as that poster doesn't take kindly to that kind of comment.

Watched the hatton documentary and really emotional and sad. Loved him in the 2000’s and
Was a proper hero as a city fan, just sad when you see the crap he had to deal with and the clear demons he had going on. Just hope these days he has some peace and lives a good life.
Been in our local a few times, really good lad, always up for having his photo taken. On that point why does everyone pretend they’re throwing a punch at a boxer in a photo? If it’s a snooker player you don’t pose as though you have a cue in your hands :-).

Been in our local a few times, really good lad, always up for having his photo taken. On that point why does everyone pretend they’re throwing a punch at a boxer in a photo? If it’s a snooker player you don’t pose as though you have a cue in your hands :-).

I met Frankie Dettori once and insisted he jumped on my back for the selfie

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.