TV Series

Got around to watching Hijack my god the writers need sacking so many moments you think what the fcuk! If your writing a tv show make it as sensible and true to what would happen! It was so frustrating and couldn't wait to finish it, just to see how utterly shit they could write the ending! Didn't disappoint a pile of shit!

1/10

Just finished the three series of Mr Mercedes. Loved it from start to finish. Casting spot on and acting very good by all. Brendan Gleason is the standout, what an actor he is. Series three the black humour is very good. It sets its own pace but one of the best series I have seen for a while.
I didn't even know they'd televised this Stephen King trilogy but it's just popped up on Disney+ for anyone interested.

Missus is watching American Horror Story, watched about 10 minutes of it. What a load of shit.

I just finished Love/Hate season 5.
I tried it a year ago but wasn't impressed with some of the acting. I mean the main guys like John Boy, Nidge and Darren are good (John Boy being the best) I thought the support actors were pretty shit.
But others said how good it was so I tried again and yes it's a good series. I got pretty addicted to the characters. And now wish there was a season 6. But there isn't going to be :(

I personally thought the Dublin based "Kin" was better but both are a very good watch.

People who like these would probably like Animal Kingdom also, both the Aussie original and the American re-make.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.