TV Series

Just finished binge-watching Silo on Apple TV+. What a fantastic series!

You can usually tell whether or not a series is going to be good from the first episode. In the case of Silo, there's a ton of information to convey. What did the first episode do? Show - not tell.

9.5/10. Silo is an awesome series for sci-fi fans which I cannot recommend highly enough. The acting, script, and special effects (mostly) are first rate.

You can usually tell whether or not a series is going to be good from the first episode. In the case of Silo, there's a ton of information to convey. What did the first episode do? Show - not tell.

9.5/10. Silo is an awesome series for sci-fi fans which I cannot recommend highly enough. The acting, script, and special effects (mostly) are first rate.
Read the books years ago so will probably get a one-month Apple pass at some stage and watch this.

Some cracking series on Apple TV, all really well made.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.