TV Series

Caught up on the new neighbours , even the old actors are stilted trying to explain what has happened in two yrs from the last season , as for the marriage , do me a favour, no way his dream marriage befofe the break would have collapsed and he would never marry terese , never !

The filming is too slick , it is modern but not suited for a show like this

Disappointed

For all the new stuff that Disney want to do to get away from the old Star Wars stuff, it’s always the older characters that they bring back rescue the series. Disney should never have got rid of the EU, they had loads of great stories they could have used, The original Thrawn trilogy would’ve been an excellent series or film trilogy.
I'm not that much of a 'geek',i dont know the back stories etc. i just enjoy what is currently being served up.

I'm not that much of a 'geek',i dont know the back stories etc. i just enjoy what is currently being served up.
The original Thrawn trilogy was written in the early 90s the first of many EU Star Wars to be done by people other than Lucas, it was fantastic and many thought it would be the sequels to the OT, unfortunately it wasn’t and we got the dross we were served up. The only reason Ashoka is remotely good is it’s done by Dave Filoni who did the animated clone wars probably sone of the best storytelling so far, they really need to let him lead all future SW stuff, yes I am a geek

The original Thrawn trilogy was written in the early 90s the first of many EU Star Wars to be done by people other than Lucas, it was fantastic and many thought it would be the sequels to the OT, unfortunately it wasn’t and we got the dross we were served up. The only reason Ashoka is remotely good is it’s done by Dave Filoni who did the animated clone wars probably sone of the best storytelling so far, they really need to let him lead all future SW stuff, yes I am a geek

That term wasnt an insult btw ;-)

The Winter King - fucking garbage......the acting,action,script......just shite.
I love the Bernard Cornwell books that the series is based on but have heard bad things about the TV adaption. How did you watch it? - I thought it wasn't available in the UK yet.

I love the Bernard Cornwell books that the series is based on but have heard bad things about the TV adaption. How did you watch it? - I thought it wasn't available in the UK yet.
Firestick......

I haven't read the books,but i cant imagine such an amazing author would be happy with the adaptation of his work.

The acting is shite,the characters unbelievable,and badly cast,and the script is so toy.

Avoid,and rewatch The Last Kingdom or Vikings instead.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.