TV Series

OK I've never to my.knowledge been in this thread so have come here with an open mind. There have been a few complaints made so I've looked at the last few pages or so and come to this conclusion.

Please use a spoiler alert in all discussions. Just because a series is old doesnt.mean everyone has watched it.
It's a simple thing to follow that keeps peace and harmony in the thread.
Can you do that from now on?
If it's a mod rule then it's a mod rule. No problem.

OK I've never to my.knowledge been in this thread so have come here with an open mind. There have been a few complaints made so I've looked at the last few pages or so and come to this conclusion.

Please use a spoiler alert in all discussions. Just because a series is old doesnt.mean everyone has watched it.
It's a simple thing to follow that keeps peace and harmony in the thread.
Can you do that from now on?
Does that include old eggheads episodes ?

The Detectorists has been on my watch list for ages, just hinged it this week, outstanding tv, glad I got to watch it all last in one hit, the star of the show the English countryside and at least some twat didn’t cut down the old tree

The Detectorists has been on my watch list for ages, just hinged it this week, outstanding tv, glad I got to watch it all last in one hit, the star of the show the English countryside and at least some twat didn’t cut down the old tree
Love Detectorists. One of those where you notice something different and subtle in each episode every time you see it. Was worthy of a thread even

Thread 'Detectorists' https://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/threads/detectorists.356910/

Just finished the first series. Brilliant. One of those quaint, easy going programmes, just chills me out watching it. Not to mention Simon and Garfunkel :)

Well I thought I'd seen it all until last night, started watching something called Gen V which is about a school for teenage super hero's.
One of the people in the show is a girl who can shrink herself down to a couple of inches tall.
There is a scene where she about to have sex with lad and he ask's her to shrink down.
Next scene she is about 3 inches tall swinging around his bellend and jumping on his bollocks.
Who writes this stuff ?

Well I thought I'd seen it all until last night, started watching something called Gen V which is about a school for teenage super hero's.
One of the people in the show is a girl who can shrink herself down to a couple of inches tall.
There is a scene where she about to have sex with lad and he ask's her to shrink down.
Next scene she is about 3 inches tall swinging around his bellend and jumping on his bollocks.
Who writes this stuff ?
Or did you dream it :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.