TV Series

Watched a season and half and just didn't feel it storyline wise and the actors just didn't pull it of for me.

Was going to watch the changeling but read a few reviews and the trailer and it put me off! Still thinking whether to have a look to confirm my thinking...

That's fair.

I don't think the trailer does it any justice. At least it's weird and doing something than nothing!

OK I've never to my.knowledge been in this thread so have come here with an open mind. There have been a few complaints made so I've looked at the last few pages or so and come to this conclusion.

Please use a spoiler alert in all discussions. Just because a series is old doesnt.mean everyone has watched it.
It's a simple thing to follow that keeps peace and harmony in the thread.
Can you do that from now on?
This topic needs VAR to investigate

Just started watching Sci-Fi series from Apple called Foundation. First episode was brilliant and looking forward to the rest. Apple been making some really good series in their short span. If anybody hasn't seen 'Severance' I highly recommend it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.