TV Series

Halfway through the 3rd episode of Walking Dead:Daryl Dixon.

Does it get any better? I'm finding it pretty shit to be honest

Just watched the series of Jack Reacher whilst waiting for series 2 he is one big fucker more like the book than little Tom Cruise

I highly recommend anybody that enjoys martial arts films (or even if you don’t) to watch Warrior. Easily the best series that I’ve seen for a very long time, great action and drama.

Great shout. Just about to start the 3rd series. It's a bit like peaky blinders but set in the wild west, with kung fu thrown in. Great fun and some nice little twists, nobody is the nice guy and some of the fight scenes are epic.

I could probably only count on one or two hands, the truly exhilarating TV series that have left me spell bound and hanging on to the edge of my seat for more more more. Game Of thrones, House Of The Dragons, Better call Saul, Breaking Bad, Band Of Brothers etc. etc.

We now have another contender with Stranger Things as we binged into dawns early light to take out season one:

Last edited:
Just watched the series of Jack Reacher whilst waiting for series 2 he is one big fucker more like the book than little Tom Cruise

To be honest it would be nigh on impossible for the actor in the series to do a Jason Bourne and just fit into a crowd.

Maxine, on 5 about Huntley and the Soham murders
Very good.
Watching this on Netflix now.
I remember the united shirts on the two young girls was a big part of the investigation.
In the programme the reference is that the two girls are wearing red football shirts not united shirts. Huntley states in the programme interview “My team, they have good taste” but no reference to him being a united fan. it’s as if united have disassociated themselves from the horrific events and blocked the film maker from allowing them to use manchester united as it’s a bad association . I just find it strange .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.