TV Series

Started watching this last night because that little scouser is in it. Not sure I'll continue with the rest though. Certainly not what I expected from something with him in it.
We started watching this too, but I’ve sacked it off even with the Little Dipper in it,not for me.

Its never officially confirmed who Red is, it's only insinuated. People have took the comment made by Agnes in the last episode as being confirmation of a theory.

No it hasn't because that's in line with the general theme of the show, they kept true to that philosophy to the end.

Quite a unique perspective as most fans of the show thought it was absolute sh*t

"most fans"? Was there a survey of everyone who ever watched it?

Not that I care, not being a sheep, I decide what I like myself without needing approbation from any random stranger(s) on the internet.

As per post #24,303: We have now finished all four seasons leaving us bereft and desperately searching for more!

Caution: kann Spoiler enthalten

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.