TV Series

Finished The Bear S02 and really, really, really didn't like it. S02E06 was great on its own and they should have stopped with it all that 'always-on'the verge-of -a-nervous-breakdown' bullshit. Episodes with Marcus in Copenhagen and Richie doing forks were very good, but while Marcus was left underdeveloped as a character, Richie came out really well towards the end. And a few appearances of Oliver Platt were good. But Carm and particularly Sydney characters, what a load of 'staring in the distance for minutes' crap. For full ten episodes. And Jamie Lee Curtis, great in the E06, but it was too much acting even for Nicholas Cage. Totally lost interest if there will be S03.

Just downloaded the 4 seasons of Voyage To The Bottom Of The Sea (1964-68)

tumblr_pawmdv2hvl1sqf5tdo7_400.gif
Now that takes me back. It was pretty good for it's time.

Gave up after about 5/6 series as every series was just rinse and repeat and got so annoying. Can’t believe they strung it out for 10/11 series.
I was the same with The Blacklist especially by the end of season 8 but decided to continue to see if they actually answered the big question. I absolutely will not look online to find answers as that would be like enabling god mode in a video game so I truly was amazed after the last episode. I had to look it up after and I just never saw it (no idea what I missed in series 8 now). Brilliant twist and an excellent sign off. It's changed my entire thinking on the last two series.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.