TV Series

I was the same with The Blacklist especially by the end of season 8 but decided to continue to see if they actually answered the big question. I absolutely will not look online to find answers as that would be like enabling god mode in a video game so I truly was amazed after the last episode. I had to look it up after and I just never saw it (no idea what I missed in series 8 now). Brilliant twist and an excellent sign off. It's changed my entire thinking on the last two series.
I just realised that i never saw the second half of season ten , just downloaded the last three so i can see what happens in the end

Kin was well worth a look got a good cast Aidan Gillian is quality not as good as Love Hate in my opinion but well worth a look also it seems like BBC are showing a double episode tonight.
I thought the same thing after the first series but I thought the second one was on a whole other level.
Both excellent by the way.

I thought the same thing after the first series but I thought the second one was on a whole other level.
Both excellent by the way.
Think I gave you the heads up on Kin a few years ago, so thanks for returning the favour, I didn’t know there was a second series out.That’s my Tv sorted for the next couple of nights.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.