TV Series

Really enjoying 'Workin' Moms' just now. Stuck it on after ages scrolling and scrolling through netflix, nearly losing the will to find something. Was sceptical at first as on the surface looked like any other daft, vacuous netflix comedy they churn out these days. Very pleasantly surprised, great characters, quirky humour, actually pretty dark in parts.
7 seasons of it, highly recommend if you're after an easy watching comedy!
I’ve watched this from Day 1, really enjoyed it and easy 20 minute bitesize episodes

I’m quite surprised to see Kin gets a lot of love on here. Thought it was a fairly mediocre attempt by RTÉ to try and recreate the success of Love/Hate.

You didn't find the police protection down the road hilarious? People falling through front doors and smashing windows with no sign of a copper. People wandering off to work, people walking up to the car and asking the coppers for a lift. I mean he took them by surprise even though he walked about 100 yards in plain sight.

None of this was silly to you? You didn't think ey up the writer has done that so he/she can get the rest of the story in without the obvious question being asked?

Fair enough I suppose:-)

Well, that depends on how much you believe certain police in awe/ fear of hard line gangsters... especially with those know can just pick up a shooter, no issue. I, certainly, believe some cops would rather not get involved. The threat is always there.

So, I guess, I gave it some licence (have to do something like that with these shows).

Well, that depends on how much you believe certain police in awe/ fear of hard line gangsters... especially with those know can just pick up a shooter, no issue. I, certainly, believe some cops would rather not get involved. The threat is always there.

So, I guess, I gave it some licence (have to do something like that with these shows).

You completely missed the point, anyhow I'm glad you got something out of it. Bad writing/ plotting in these kind of dramas are a no no for me personally.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.