TV Series

I finished it last night too. Dreadful
I've previously recommended these series for those who like detective shows, but just in case you haven't watched them yet...

Vera
Happy Valley
River

The first two I think you'll find to be excellent no matter what if you're a fan of the detective genre. The last is my favorite - you'll need to buy into the premise though.

Just watched a couple of documentaries,

One was on the Fastnet yacht race disaster of 1979 (didn’t know about it unti tonight as was only 10 at the time)

I was quite anxious watching it, so can only imagine how scary that must have been for those affected by it. My heart went out to the lad who was 17 at the time and his dad drowned while he was sheltering on the boat below deck. On CH5 catch up for anyone interested.

The next one was that one just on ITV about abuse in gymnastics. Horrendous. British Gymnastics should be absolutely ashamed of themselves. Shocking.

Just watched a couple of documentaries,

One was on the Fastnet yacht race disaster of 1979 (didn’t know about it unti tonight as was only 10 at the time)

I was quite anxious watching it, so can only imagine how scary that must have been for those affected by it. My heart went out to the lad who was 17 at the time and his dad drowned while he was sheltering on the boat below deck. On CH5 catch up for anyone interested.

The next one was that one just on ITV about abuse in gymnastics. Horrendous. British Gymnastics should be absolutely ashamed of themselves. Shocking.
I was camping in Poole with 2 mates when that happened, our tent just about survived the weather but was absolutely soaking.

We were in Bournemouth town centre when most of the disaster occurred and we sheltered under a Burton’s canopy for a couple of hours waiting for the rain to stop, it didn’t so we made a dash for it, cut through the town centre park which had a big pond, you couldn’t see the pond as it was submerged under the sheer weight of rainfall, worst rain I’ve ever experienced

Has anyone else watched the steaming pile of shit that is “The Way”? I watched half an hour then thought fuck this, read a review where the writer gave it 1 out of 5 and said he wished he’d not had to review.

It’s honestly one of the worst things I’ve seen on TV, BBC should be ashamed of wasting money on this, I’ll guarantee there will be no second series.

Has anyone else watched the steaming pile of shit that is “The Way”? I watched half an hour then thought fuck this, read a review where the writer gave it 1 out of 5 and said he wished he’d not had to review.

It’s honestly one of the worst things I’ve seen on TV, BBC should be ashamed of wasting money on this, I’ll guarantee there will be no second series.

I lasted twenty mins , awful

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.