TV Series

Watched the two series of The Tourist over the last couple of weeks.
Not sure if I really like it or was irritated by it, to be honest.
I guessed "who" he was in the first series although I did abandon that idea in the second series. And that was kind of the problem; a lot of it was just unbelievable.
It also tried to be funny (and quite often was) but it had an identity problem I think (much like the main character lol).
I found it enjoyable but it certainly isn't great. Jamie Dornan was good in it though, plus a few of the supporting cast.
Thought it tried too hard to be funny myself. The first series was okay, the second was just plain stupid.

Been on a ‘PBS’ binge recently , catching up on a lot of English cop/ detective dramas. Really enjoying’The Tunnel’ . Started watching’ Remember Me’ with Michael Palin, kin ell, spooked the shit out of me
The Tunnel starts strong... but becomes ever more unbelievable and finishes ridiculously.

If you enjoy English cop/detective dramas - I cannot recommend Vera highly enough.

Another favorite of mine is River- provided that you can accept the premise.

Happy Valley is excellent too.

Just finished binge watch of all Kin Series 1 & 2…….6/10….not bad

Thought it was really good but almost feels rushed. Some really good storylines evolving and then boom, over. Could have done a lot more with the groundwork that was laid but overall a good watch.

Watched the two series of The Tourist over the last couple of weeks.
Not sure if I really like it or was irritated by it, to be honest.
I guessed "who" he was in the first series although I did abandon that idea in the second series. And that was kind of the problem; a lot of it was just unbelievable.
It also tried to be funny (and quite often was) but it had an identity problem I think (much like the main character lol).
I found it enjoyable but it certainly isn't great. Jamie Dornan was good in it though, plus a few of the supporting cast.

We’re half way through the second series. It’s all a bit silly and getting gradually sillier but it passes the time and is pretty funny in parts.

My problem is I can’t get Andy Murray out of my head whenever I see the main guy.

Also, does he only play characters who’ve lost their memory? This is the second thing I’ve seen him in. He was a serial killer who didn’t remember he was one in the other programme.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.