TV Series

Just watched the 2nd episode of covid, that was a fucking tough watch. This Government has a lot to answer for and never forgiven.

I was camping in Poole with 2 mates when that happened, our tent just about survived the weather but was absolutely soaking.

We were in Bournemouth town centre when most of the disaster occurred and we sheltered under a Burton’s canopy for a couple of hours waiting for the rain to stop, it didn’t so we made a dash for it, cut through the town centre park which had a big pond, you couldn’t see the pond as it was submerged under the sheer weight of rainfall, worst rain I’ve ever experienced
Is this a joke ?

Had a go at this Kin a few of you are wanking over.

Couldn’t get past Tommy Carcetti from the Wire pretending to be a gypo and had to sack it.

He has probably been typecast because of that excellent series (The wire) because he is Irish.

Had a go at this Kin a few of you are wanking over.

Couldn’t get past Tommy Carcetti from the Wire pretending to be a gypo and had to sack it.

I’ve just watched the first episode at work.

I don’t even remember that guy from The Wire, it’s that long since I’ve seen it. But I recognised him from something else and finally realised just before the end, he was Littlefinger out of Game of Thrones.

Anyway, not sure what I think of it yet. Going to watch the second episode now, and I’ll have probably have a better idea if it’s worth sticking with after that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.