TV Series

Enjoying Shogun except for Ian Paisley's great great great grandaddy. Surely they could have found someone a tad more likeable. I sorta want them to cut off his head at every opportunity.

Just finished season 2 of Halo.
Excellent and they've integrated elements of the games into the storyline, ie. The Flood and Spark

Loved it.

Watched 2 eps of Griselda.

Not bad but not great. A few holes so far.

Convenient how the guy she beat up wasn't carrying his gun that he was carrying in the nightclub, even though he was doing a drug deal..:)

Watched the first episode of 3 Body Problem on Netflix.

It's the new series from Game of Thrones producers David Benioff and D. B. Weiss, and it's based on a Chinese novel.

A slow but intriguing start of what promises to be an interesting blend of science and accessible TV. I enjoyed it and am looking forward to getting stuck into the rest of the series.

I thought the opposite. Definitely both series worth a watch but much preferred the first.

You’ve got to give programmes like this a bit of licence and not get too hung up on how realistic they are. But I just thought things got so silly in the second series that it was pushing credibility right to the limit.
Agreed...

Watched the first episode of 3 Body Problem on Netflix.

It's the new series from Game of Thrones producers David Benioff and D. B. Weiss, and it's based on a Chinese novel.

A slow but intriguing start of what promises to be an interesting blend of science and accessible TV. I enjoyed it and am looking forward to getting stuck into the rest of the series.
Woke up before my alarm and watched the trailer on netflix this morning was a bit 50/50 but have stuck it on my list anyway. Let us know how you get on with it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.