TV Series

Watched 3 body problem all the way through today. Intelligent scripts and a very decent cast, including Manchester's own Benedict Wong. It also had Liam Cunningham from Game of Thrones and a major role for Rosalind Chao from DS9.

The ending ........hmmmmmm.

Watched 3 body problem all the way through today. Intelligent scripts and a very decent cast, including Manchester's own Benedict Wong. It also had Liam Cunningham from Game of Thrones and a major role for Rosalind Chao from DS9.

Just started watching this so not seen the end yet, I did read they are hoping to make 3 series so that might have something to do with this

Didn’t realise Micah could act

I notice City featured In 3 Body Problem. At one point the character played by John Bradley opens his laptop and he has a City screensaver. Then (I’ll try and make this spoiler free) City features again at a pivotal moment of the show.

We’re still taking over the world despite the parochial views of third rate UK journalists!

In 3 Body Problem - 2 of its main actors, Benedict Wong and John Bradley, in real life are both Rags.

Wonder why City was selected to be the football team chosen for the character.
I wonder if that’s why one of the characters looks like Micah?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.