TV Series

Caight up with shogun, excellent
Watched parasyte: the grey yesterday, Yeon Sang-ho has pulled off another top class horror mini series

on to fallout next

Just finished watching Sexy Beast last night found it enjoyable, it's about gangsters (fictional) in the 90s in London good storyline and acting. Only 8 episodes too.

If you all remember The Night Manager from 2016 season 2 and 3 is coming apparently!

"An Englishman, Jonathan Pine, is working as the night manager of a Cairo hotel. He gets involved with a local woman who is the girlfriend of a local gangster. Through her relationship with the gangster she has acquired information linking illegal international arms sales with Richard Roper, an English billionaire. She is soon found dead, murdered due to her having this information. Fearing for his own life, Pine flees, ending up working at a remote hotel in Switzerland. Four years pass, and then Roper visits the Swiss hotel. This rekindles Pines thirst for revenge, and he is enlisted by British Intelligence to spy on Roper. What follows is a very dangerous game of intrigue and deception."

If you all remember The Night Manager from 2016 season 2 and 3 is coming apparently!

"An Englishman, Jonathan Pine, is working as the night manager of a Cairo hotel. He gets involved with a local woman who is the girlfriend of a local gangster. Through her relationship with the gangster she has acquired information linking illegal international arms sales with Richard Roper, an English billionaire. She is soon found dead, murdered due to her having this information. Fearing for his own life, Pine flees, ending up working at a remote hotel in Switzerland. Four years pass, and then Roper visits the Swiss hotel. This rekindles Pines thirst for revenge, and he is enlisted by British Intelligence to spy on Roper. What follows is a very dangerous game of intrigue and deception."
Remember that and if my memory is right it was pretty good.

I thought it was fine wished it was longer as they had to shoehorn in a lot of timelines and storylines, gave the show closure without destroying it like GoT.
Spot on sir, they did well to put in a whole seasons worth of story into a single film. GoT still depresses me when i think what a maess they made of the tail end of the show.

Never seen the animated version in any form, but loved the series
If you ever watch the original anime version you would have turned off the live action by episode 3

doesn't do it justice what so ever I stopped as it had ignored the tone and noir aspect, messed up fayes character and completely changed Grin, Unlike the makers of One Piece who honoured the source, Bebops live action tried to improve on the original, where it's flaws was part of its original brilliance.

Last edited:
Started watching Dark- German tv series on Netflix. Interesting 1st episode. Not sure if it’s going to like fringe or something like stranger things. Reviews were pretty good.

Possibly the worst show I have every seen.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.