TV Series

Watched the 2 seasons of Outer Range. Took a while to get started in Season 1 but got better and better. I thought season 2 was very good.

Bare in mind that the plot is utterly ridiculous and overly complicated. But still great TV.

Watched the 2 seasons of Outer Range. Took a while to get started in Season 1 but got better and better. I thought season 2 was very good.

Bare in mind that the plot is utterly ridiculous and overly complicated. But still great TV.

I have those two season next to watch on my list glad you've said they get better! Worse type of series for me is the first 2/3 episodes are like 8 9 out of 10 then after that they go to a 5 6 out of 10 and never recover! Best tv series are the slow burners..

One Day (Netflix) - Read the book 12 years ago, brilliant, watched the film version, shite, and then watched this series, absolutely superb, 9/10 (and a top sound track to boot).

Watched Red Eye and Tattooist of Auschwitz.

Red eye- really far fetched and predictable, but enjoyable.

T of A - excellent and detailed. Probably a bit soft though. Auschwitz will have been a hell of a lot worse than they made it seem.

I’ve finally, about three years later than the rest of the world, got round to watching Squid Game. Watched 7/9 so far.

I feel like if I could understand Korean it would be brilliant but the dubbing is so pathetically poor, it ruins it more than a bit.

The ex wife says it’s better with subtitles. But I can’t be arsed with that. And if the same people are responsible for the subtitles as the dubbing, I don’t see how it will improve it anyway.

I read a short review of it when it came out saying that we are only really seeing half the story in English. That it’s full of dark humour that you just don’t get with the shit dubbing. And I definitely get that impression.

Still not bad though.

The Black stuff the Play for Today that led to The Boys from the Blackstuff.
Both are on BBC I Player..Essential British 80's TV..
Hope both stand up to father time

Watched three eps of the belgium the twelve and have to say the uk one is miles better , first WP that has been underwhelming . Also started the crimson rivers WP , first two eps are promising . I am finding though that i prefer the ones with female leads which is a first for me

Recorded the ones that lived , the spin off of the walking dead, will give that a go in the morning

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.