TV Series

Look up Homicide: Life on the Street for a similar feeling of The Wire
I read the book David Simon wrote (“Homicide; A year on the streets” was it?) a few years ago. Terrific.

Watched ”We Own This City” about the Baltimore PD Gun Trace Task Force recently. Not a patch on The Wire, but of similar ilk and I still enjoyed it. Central character Sgt Jenkins was a truly horrible fucker

Season 2 is the best IMO.

It’s a bit like asking a favourite song for me, it changes depending what mood I’m in. Think two to four are all superb in how they deal with the different communities. All got brilliant acting in them too.

Dont like streaming really but finally joined all four , loads of WP on there ! Started with revival , right up my street with the medical angle to it , pity it is only six eps , all this will keep me busy for months , result !

Dont like streaming really but finally joined all four , loads of WP on there ! Started with revival , right up my street with the medical angle to it , pity it is only six eps , all this will keep me busy for months , result !
I've seen nigh on all those world drama series. They are very watchable. I'm currently running The Sketch Artist and The Twelve Second Series. Some very good stuff from Walter!

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.