TV Series

Westworld

Great actors; fantastic script. Watching episode 4 now.

9.5/10

Annoys me how good that series should have been, fucked it up good and proper.

First two series were really good, brilliantly conceived. The third was an absolute mess, with no idea of where it wanted to go. Some recovery in the fourth and final series, which was watchable, in my view, without going back to the heights of the first two.

First two series were really good, brilliantly conceived. The third was an absolute mess, with no idea of where it wanted to go. Some recovery in the fourth and final series, which was watchable, in my view, without going back to the heights of the first two.

Thought the first was tremendous, loved the original film and was really looking forward to the series. 2nd series was good but started to annoy. 3rd I tried several times to get thru but just couldn't.

Watched the attack on wembley doc on Netflix and wow what a shit show of a day that was. Like a war zone, horrendous English fan behaviour, so badly organized and amazing people weren’t seriously hurt.

Thought the first was tremendous, loved the original film and was really looking forward to the series. 2nd series was good but started to annoy. 3rd I tried several times to get thru but just couldn't.

I'd paid for it, and being tight I felt I had to watch it through to the bitter end. With great misgivings and after a lot of hesitation, I paid for the fourth. Quite enjoyed it. It's not the rubbish that the third was.

The film's quite good, isn't it? (Although nothing like as ambitious in conception.) Saw it literally decades back in the cinema, when it first came out. Yul Brynner's a really good, menacing robot. Maybe a distant blueprint for Schwarzie, it occurs to me?

"He needs his mamma!”

Last edited:
Eric. 6.5/10. Cumberbatch is a very good actor. The whole show doesn't know exactly what it's saying. Is it a missing persons drama, is it a critique of the police in the 80's, is it how black, gay and homeless people are/were disenfranchised/ignored, is it one man's descent into madness, is it how we can't escape the sins of our fathers....it's all of those things and not quite all of those things. I quite enjoyed it.

Finished Fallout yesterday and very enjoyable. I feel it captured the game really well with the humor in it and the world it created. Did however find the storyline a bit all over the place at times and wasn’t totally sure where it was heading in places.

Looking forward to another series but I do feel it will be a bit lost on a lot of people.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.