TV Series

What she goes missing for days at a time, has smelly fish breath and shits in a littler tray ?
I read about a female student who now identifies as a cat. I said at meal times her parents should just give her a tin of kit e cat from now on... the silly tart will soon revert back to being a girl.

Last edited:
Just finished watching the full series of Love /hate, I really enjoyed some nut jobs in it, I have never heard of it before.

Eric. Netflix. Really enjoyed it. McKinley Belcher III was excellent, surpassed only by the incredible Benedict Cumberbatch. Topped n tailed by Manchester's own Eric - Eric Stewart on lead vocals for I'm Not In Love.

Loads more WP on catch up ,i have downloaded about ten new ones , pig in shit for some time to come , lol
After watching the superb Red Door on your recommendation, I went a little mad and have booked a trip to Trieste in September.
The scenery, sea views and buildings there look outstanding.
As long as there are no dead men whispering In my ear, I should be ok

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.