TV Series

Someone mentioned it on here an age ago, but got round to watching and finishing Shining Girls (Elisabeth Moss, Jamie Bell) which was on Apple TV in 2022.

Sci-fi type crime stuff. I enjoyed it but my Dad is also watching it and he's not as in to it as myself. He's never liked sci-fi though.

I'd recommend it if you like the genre.

Is Noah in it ?

giphy.gif

Vikings Valhalla

4 episodes in and it is not being watched again, anyone thinking of watching this because it's anywhere near as good as Vikings or last kingdom will be sorely disappointed.

Once you look past the façade of the glimmering pearly white teeth you see nothing of interest.

Vikings Valhalla

4 episodes in and it is not being watched again, anyone thinking of watching this because it's anywhere near as good as Vikings or last kingdom will be sorely disappointed.

Once you look past the façade of the glimmering pearly white teeth you see nothing of interest.
loved Vikings, had a go at Valhalla and ...it does get better. Stick with it mate.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.