TV Series

Been watching the Night Caller on 5. Decent series but the worst streaming app ever, constantly having to reload it. Last channel 5 series I’ll watch

Been watching the Night Caller on 5. Decent series but the worst streaming app ever, constantly having to reload it. Last browserchannel 5 series I’ll watch

I used to have these problems using the apps built into my TV, I then started using my android box which was lots better.

I have switched from the android box to a mini pc now, I watch catchup using a browser (firefox) with adblocking and now get perfect streaming with the added bonus of zero advert breaks.

Been watching the Night Caller on 5. Decent series but the worst streaming app ever, constantly having to reload it. Last channel 5 series I’ll watch
Why didnt you just watch it on the telly ?

Five have done some decent dramas since they off loaded neighbours , couple of crap ones but not too many

Paris 1900

A series that started well and ended up a confusing mess even though the sets were brilliant and the acting was pretty good.

I used to have these problems using the apps built into my TV, I then started using my android box which was lots better.

I have switched from the android box to a mini pc now, I watch catchup using a browser (firefox) with adblocking and now get perfect streaming with the added bonus of zero advert breaks.
What's a mini pc ?

I use a firestick for apps.

Just finished watching the full series of Love /hate, I really enjoyed some nut jobs in it, I have never heard of it before.
Fantastic series. I first watched it 12 yrs ago. I watched it again when it was released on ITV Hub

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.