TV Series

After watching all five seasons of The last Kingdom and enjoying them. Any advice on on other films or series about Vickings worth watching ? Please
There's a feature film if you haven't watched it yet that concludes Last kingdom on netflix. Other than that, the original Vikings is superb and currently watching Vikings:valhala which is good as well

Last edited:
There's a feature film if you haven't watched it yet that concludes Last kingdom on netflix. Other than that, the original Vikings is superb and currently watching Vikings:valhala which is good as well
Thanks for the info my intention is to watch the film But her indoors said she needs a break from Vikings after 3 weeks of binging them.

Thanks for the info my intention is to watch the film But her indoors said she needs a break from Vikings after 3 weeks of binging them.
As Dublinblue notes, Vikings and its spinoff. Without spoilers ill say this, with Vikings there is a jarring part where you may think the show will drop off. It really doesn't so keep at it.

Like you, i am now really into good historical tv shows showing the early middle ages and classical antiquity. After these shows though there is not much Viking stuff, i have read up a lot on it and found little. That said i can strongly recommend you watch Rome, Spartacus (blood and sand + spartacus vengeance).

A show just came out today named "Those about to Die" obviously focussing on the gladitorial world in Rome. Hopefully its good and not crap.

Supacell, bit random and almost a mix of top boy and heroes, but still really enjoyed it and hopefully there is a second series.

The Boys has just finished if ever there was a reflection of American politics and society at its present time this is it.

I can highly recommend Vikings. I watched it after Last Kingdom

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.