TV Series

Is it just me who thinks House of the Dragon is rest struggling to get the pacing right? There's a scene that happens every three episodes where you think "right, it's all going to happen now" & it just doesn't.

It seems to be heavy on the filler, but lacking the storytelling and character building of Game of Thrones. Hope it picks up as only two episodes I thought it was just me
Is it just me who thinks House of the Dragon is rest struggling to get the pacing right? There's a scene that happens every three episodes where you think "right, it's all going to happen now" & it just doesn't.

It seems to be heavy on the filler, but lacking the storytelling and character building of Game of Thrones. Hope it picks up as only two episodes left.
I thought it was just me, it’s obviously suffering comparisons with GOT, & I don’t think they’ve got quite the same calibre of actor in HOTD.
I am enjoying it, but I don’t find myself as riveted, or eagerly anticipating the next episode.
The last episode certainly picked up though.

Just watching inside no. 9 it’s a bit hit and miss some episodes are really good but some are crap
it’s pretty dark but funny.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.