TV Series

Been watching the Night Caller on 5. Decent series but the worst streaming app ever, constantly having to reload it. Last channel 5 series I’ll watch
Watched first 2 episodes, nothing special but will watch it all....despite someone saying 'disappointing ending'.

Before that watched 'Bloomers' ....very light hearted, and easy watch, but I found it great, some of the characters could have been people I know!

6 episodes into house of dragons series 2 and if I’m honest I’m totally bored with it. I think the characters are pretty drab and boring and literally nothing happens. Very disappointed with it.

Would recommend BBC documentary series Corridors of Power, about USA policing the world in global crises since 1991 Gulf War. Interviews with various government staff about what the USA did right, and wrong!
Pretty warts and all docu series with horrible videos of atrocities, very heartbreaking.

Just finished 1923.
Loved it.
Priests and nuns the most horrible cunts in this and that takes some doing.
Timothy Dalton with the prostitutes what a scene.

Possibly already mentioned, but just watching The Boys…. really enjoying it first and foremost, extremely violent and pretty twisted and seemingly something even more horrendous happens every episode, however

S3 E1

WTF have I just watched!!

6 episodes into house of dragons series 2 and if I’m honest I’m totally bored with it. I think the characters are pretty drab and boring and literally nothing happens. Very disappointed with it.

You lasted 5 more episodes than I did. It's shite, and I loved Thrones.

You lasted 5 more episodes than I did. It's shite, and I loved Thrones.

It’s like they have really gone half-arsed with this.

Actors - amateurish compared to GOT
Dialogue - KS3 drama level.
Look - Far too clean.
CGI - don’t get me started. How do the dragons look worse?
Casting - far too many who don’t look remotely like they are from that universe. One bloke in this episode I’m on now (2:7) has a 2024 esque manicured beard - either he wasn’t for sorting it or the production didn’t ask/care.

Above all - it’s boring.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.