TV Series

6 episodes into house of dragons series 2 and if I’m honest I’m totally bored with it. I think the characters are pretty drab and boring and literally nothing happens. Very disappointed with it.
We got one and a half episodes in and then let our prime membership expire.i know people who rave about it but, I dunno, just seems very shite to me. And this is from a huge GoT fan too. Until the last season,of course.

Just finished The Gentlemen, it was pretty well rated but I found it to be watered down tosh by Ritchie.

Possibly already mentioned, but just watching The Boys…. really enjoying it first and foremost, extremely violent and pretty twisted and seemingly something even more horrendous happens every episode, however

S3 E1

WTF have I just watched!!
There's a spin-off that you might want to consider watching too. Called Gen V and has slightly younger protagonists as it's set in a university where super-powered kids train & compete for a chance to become the newest member of The Seven. Similar levels of violence and dark humour to keep you entertained.

It’s like they have really gone half-arsed with this.

Actors - amateurish compared to GOT
Dialogue - KS3 drama level.
Look - Far too clean.
CGI - don’t get me started. How do the dragons look worse?
Casting - far too many who don’t look remotely like they are from that universe. One bloke in this episode I’m on now (2:7) has a 2024 esque manicured beard - either he wasn’t for sorting it or the production didn’t ask/care.

Above all - it’s boring.
Glad it’s not just me. I really wanted to enjoy it as I loved GOT, but it really is boring and there’s just no getting away from it.

Unlike GOT there are literally no interesting character threads that you look forward to seeing. The only interesting character I thought there was is Damon and they pretty much ruined his whole series 2 storyline.

Overall a bag of shite.

6 episodes into house of dragons series 2 and if I’m honest I’m totally bored with it. I think the characters are pretty drab and boring and literally nothing happens. Very disappointed with it.
There are couple of major differences between GOT and HOTD.
In the former you sometimes had maybe up to half a dozen different stories going on within the bigger picture. The latter is just about a feuding family (only watched two episodes in series two).
Secondly in GOT you had easily identifiable good guys and baddies everywhere. In HOTD this is far less prevalent.
Just two simple reasons for me although I enjoy watching Rhys Ifans in HOTD.

There are couple of major differences between GOT and HOTD.
In the former you sometimes had maybe up to half a dozen different stories going on within the bigger picture. The latter is just about a feuding family (only watched two episodes in series two).
Secondly in GOT you had easily identifiable good guys and baddies everywhere. In HOTD this is far less prevalent.
Just two simple reasons for me although I enjoy watching Rhys Ifans in HOTD.

I love the two seasons of HOTD

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.