TV Series

I recently watched Dexter after never seeing it before, started well, peaked with the John Lithgow season then it just fell apart for me, to the point where I wished some one would finish Dexter off so I don't have to watch anymore.
I finished it just about and won't bother with the spin off.

Justified on the other hand I thought was great start to finish. I didn't mind the spin off either but obviously not as good as the original show.
The one you are missing is what brings the story to an end and who does that, well worth watching it and seeing what happens in the end

Watched the first series of Kin and Hidden Assets over the last couple of weeks, both have series 2 available and I will be watching them over the next couple of weeks. The synergies between Gommorah and Kin were uncanny, the atmosphere and incidental in both were fabulous... I think Kin must have followed the trend set by Gommorah.

Dark Matter (the 2024 series on FX not the earlier one).

Might appeal to fans of Philip K. Dick and the obscure but quite highly rated philosopher David Lewis, who controversially argued for the existence of parallel worlds that are as real as our own.

Although the last episode wasn’t quite as good as the others, this was compelling SF and definitely worth seeing in my view.

Ripley was gonna give it a 7/10 after I binged watched it yesterday(thank you hangover) but the more I think about it the more it annoyed me. 4/10

Watch the film instead it's better.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.