TV Series

After watching constant rubbish for last 2/3 years, a while back, I thought I’d scan this topic for older TV recommendations. When I say older I mean like 10+ years before TV went to shit.

Noticed that Justified and Dexter crop up with positive feedback and for last few months I got through both of them.

Both are really great TV. Easy to watch. Fun. Entertaining. Great main characters. Brilliant support casts. Excellent stories. Both shows are pretty unrealistic but who cares.

I highly recommend both of them. Solid 8/10s.

However, they both have recent reboots. Both reboots (in my opinion) were pretty shit.
Both had the star character in totally different places with no other cast regulars.
Hence, the magic disappears.

If any Justified fans do end up watching City Primeval just watch the last 10 min of the last episode is my advice.

I have heard both shows are also doing further reboots again. If they do I hope they remember what made the shows great in the first place.

New Blood and City Primeval are both 5/10s.

Just seeing now if there’s any other decent 2000-2015 TV shows I missed over the years but I think I’ve seen all the good ones now. Oh well.

LOTR The Rings of Power series 2 lands on the 29th August.
Meh! I can’t remember what happened in the first series and it didn’t really grab me tbh, I’ll still watch it I suppose, but it reminds me I need to finish off the trilogy and watch ROTK extended edition soon.

Disney's 'The Acolyte' has not been given a second series...

And totally purged from Disney, full stop!! No merch, no shows, no characters, no further mentions!

That's quite astonishing, really!

So, anybody who bought any merchandise for 'The Acolyte', from Disney, is going to be sat on a goldmine in a decade, me thinks!!

And totally purged from Disney, full stop!! No merch, no shows, no characters, no further mentions!

So, anybody who bought any merchandise for 'The Acolyte', from Disney, is going to be sat on a goldmine in a decade, me thinks!!

Now I wonder why it flopped?

:)

Yep shame, reports saying 2nd season you'd get more answers about the characters. Maybe another network might pick it up?

Yep shame, reports saying 2nd season you'd get more answers about the characters. Maybe another network might pick it up?
It’s a Disney franchise pal it’s going to no one else and thank God for that, hopefully we are coming out of the dirge from the last few years, get rid of Kathleen Kennedy now and bring in someone to really kick start the SW universe again.

I hated that show! I gave it a fair shot watching all of it, thinking at some point something awesome would happen!

But when they started changing the timeline and Jedis acting all weird, I just finished it as it was only a few episodes in my life...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.