TV Series

i hope it goes well and someone brings him back to tv , he didnt deserve to be cancelled for so long , maybe making documentaries or something
He's had his time. I find him a bit creepy..even before the scandal. It's the over niceness! haha.

Yellowjackets.
Started okish but just went progressively weirder.
2 seasons watched for a bob ending

Ludwig. Wasn’t sure after the first episode , got better throughout and a great episode with Derek Jacobi, got a soft spot for David Mitchell too. It’s tame but good escapism.

Really good finale, hope enough people watch to get it renewed.

I agree. Mitchell is so omnipresent on panel shows these days that it's easy to overlook the fact that he's a quite decent and versatile character actor.

I agree. Mitchell is so omnipresent on panel shows these days that it's easy to overlook the fact that he's a quite decent and versatile character actor.

He does pretty much play the same character every time or a very slight variant of it, but I don’t mind that as he’s very very good at it.

Whoever plays his sister in law in it is really good too.

He does pretty much play the same character every time or a very slight variant of it, but I don’t mind that as he’s very very good at it.

Whoever plays his sister in law in it is really good too.

However, whenever I hear Gundogan's name being mentioned I always think of this...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.