TV Series

WP still going strong , tbere are hundreds of them , just watched a political one which was good , one thing i dont like is in all the european ones there is lots of smoking , even those made this year , in one a pregnant women was smoking, seems it is a cool thing still, mildly annoying part

Got apple TV for a few months so been working my way through the content on there over the last few weeks

Presumed innocent was very good overall, the ending wasn't quite as strong as I'd have liked but still well worth a watch.

Had Ted lasso on when I'm not quite at full concentration levels, 1 season down, its fine, bit too nice for my liking but it's watchable and perfect for the last thing I watch before bed when I've not got another hour in me to watch something else.

the main one ive been watching though is Slow horses. it's hands down the best thing I've watched for years, cannot recommend it highly enough, a must watch. Whole cast is very good but Gary Oldman is just phenomenal. Burned through the first 3 seasons already and loved every episode.

Holding off starting season 4 because it's currently on a weekly release schedule with the last one (assuming there's 6 episodes) coming a week on Wednesday so I want to make sure I can watch them all once I start it but very eager to get watching that.

Just started severance but I'm only 2 episodes in so not much to say on that other than it's promising.

Got several other shows lined up but i'm open to any other apple TV suggestions if anybody has any.

Got apple TV for a few months so been working my way through the content on there over the last few weeks

Presumed innocent was very good overall, the ending wasn't quite as strong as I'd have liked but still well worth a watch.

Had Ted lasso on when I'm not quite at full concentration levels, 1 season down, its fine, bit too nice for my liking but it's watchable and perfect for the last thing I watch before bed when I've not got another hour in me to watch something else.

the main one ive been watching though is Slow horses. it's hands down the best thing I've watched for years, cannot recommend it highly enough, a must watch. Whole cast is very good but Gary Oldman is just phenomenal. Burned through the first 3 seasons already and loved every episode.

Holding off starting season 4 because it's currently on a weekly release schedule with the last one (assuming there's 6 episodes) coming a week on Wednesday so I want to make sure I can watch them all once I start it but very eager to get watching that.

Just started severance but I'm only 2 episodes in so not much to say on that other than it's promising.

Got several other shows lined up but i'm open to any other apple TV suggestions if anybody has any.
Silo's good if you like si fi
masters of the sky for a bit of WW2 action.
black bird is brill.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.