TV Series

I remember him from the broom cupboard.
I'll rephrase that...
I remember him being the straight man with Edd the duck.
I'll rephrase that...
Yes. He was a large part of my childhood.
I give up.
I have watched him everyday on this morning for about twenty plus years , first with ferne and then with holly , he was so tight with holly , the two familes went on summer holidays together , i can see why she felt let down when he had been asked before by the itv bosses if there was anything going on and phil lied and said no , maybe he lied to her as well , that was the wrong thing to do , he was rightly sacked by this morning , it is being sacked from itv that he seems to be mad about

Anyway i will watch the third one tonite , what he says is interesting and he gets a point for having a dig at fatty holmes , he ranted a load of hatred at phil because he said phil got him and ruth fired from this morning , phil said that is not true , it was another member of the team , no doubt fatty will have another rant on gb news , how sad i am to know all of this , sad **** , lol

Monster on Netflix.
Dark as fook
Loved it, but partner just found it "crazy and unbelievable" even though he knew it was a true case

I told him I remembered the case in 1989, and that truth is often stranger than fiction.
The fascination lies, even now, whether those 2 brothers got a fair hearing in the later trial that gave the decision it did

You do know he didnt abuse kids or have a computer full of pictures etc? He is not a nonce and he would be in prison if he did and i am sure his wife would have divorced him years ago if she thought that , twitter is a complete cesspit , i bet nearly all of you didnt know who he was even, lol
I really liked Schofield when he first broke through. Really liked him. Thought him a brilliant front person for many of the programmes he hosted, and still do.

However, he met a 15 year old boy who he then enabled to get a position on his show, years later, and then had a relationship with him whilst paying him a 6 figure sum to keep his mouth shut.

If that isn't indicative of "grooming" then I don't know what is

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.