TV Series

It's more of a Melissa McCarthy/Miranda film mate.
I only laughed at my wife's ridiculous laughing.

Miranda! That big ugly woman who isn't funny? Fuck that, I won't be fucking watching anything with her in it.

Not a fan then?

A taster show thing has come out for the new walking dead season 'TV/TV-NEW/Fear.the.Walking.Dead.S02E00.A.Look.Ahead.at.Season.2B.720p.HDTV.x264-aAF'

I never got into Fear the walking dead. The characters all seemed like whinging cunts. I'm hoping they make season 2 of Sense 8, now that was a good show.

Just finished Season 1 of Preacher. Still not sure I understand what it is all about but was gripped all the same and had to see it through. Seemed very Tarantino ish to me

Just finished Season 1 of Preacher. Still not sure I understand what it is all about but was gripped all the same and had to see it through. Seemed very Tarantino ish to me

I was watching it along with Outcast. I've recorded them all but haven't bothered with them for a few weeks. The guy that plays the preacher looks like Diego Costa and that put me off a bit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.