TV Series

Half way through the latest series of Black Mirror and it's very good.

Might have to adjust my opinion on Series 3 of Black Mirror. I've watched two more episodes and they were average IMO. One more to go.

National Treasure
Screen legends Robbie Coltrane (Cracker, Harry Potter), Julie Walters (Indian Summers, Billy Elliot) and Andrea Riseborough (Birdman, Made in Dagenham) star in National Treasure, writer Jack Thorne’s compelling and very timely story about a beloved comedian who is arrested following a shock allegation of sexual assault dating back to the 1990s.

Don't know how I managed to miss any mention of or publicity for this programme whatsoever but I did.
Anyone see it?

http://www.channel4.com/programmes/national-treasure/on-demand/61953-001

National Treasure
Screen legends Robbie Coltrane (Cracker, Harry Potter), Julie Walters (Indian Summers, Billy Elliot) and Andrea Riseborough (Birdman, Made in Dagenham) star in National Treasure, writer Jack Thorne’s compelling and very timely story about a beloved comedian who is arrested following a shock allegation of sexual assault dating back to the 1990s.

Don't know how I managed to miss any mention of or publicity for this programme whatsoever but I did.
Anyone see it?

http://www.channel4.com/programmes/national-treasure/on-demand/61953-001
I saw the last one and wished i had watched the lot,can't say anything else it'll give it away

Anyone watch Planet Earth 2 last night? Those fucking snakes! Scary shit.

Commented on the documentary thread about them, I was cheering out loud those iguanas, especially the one that got caught but got away. I also said those snakes reminded me of the T1000 coming back together in T2, there was something extremely sinister about them.

Attenborough back to his best last night.

The way they all perked up at the same time, fucking disturbed me. I like nature but if i went there it would be with a lot of fire and a few thermonuclear devices for good measure.

If the camera fell to the floor angled to see a bloke storm of shouting 'fuck that shit, i'm out' i really would not have been surprised.

Anyone watching Braquo the French police drama on fox tv, series 4 has just started.

I've been re binge watching Rome. What a fantastic series, and how fucking brilliant is Titus Pullo. One of TV's great characters. Loyal as a puppy, as sentimental as an alcoholic poet, as cunning as Baldrick's most cunning plan, mean as a fucking snake, and harder than Jimharri's cock when he's been looking at pics of Holly Willoughby.

I saw this post and decided to take a look at Rome. Just started the second series and it's very good . Got to agree about Titus Pullo , he's a fantastic character !

Just seen Fox have commissioned making a tv series of The Passage which is a book by Justin Cronin. That has the potential to be brilliant.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.