TV Series

I cried off in season 3 or 4. She was doing my tits in by always going bat shit crazy at the worst possible time.

Homeland? Series 3 made it hard to watch, they strung the daywalker storyline out far too long, a second series of him was pushing it, a third was taking the piss. Series 4 was an improvement and 5 not too bad at all, in those series her breakdown wasnt, as you say, at the worst possible moment and was induced by someone else (so a plot point) and by herself so she could figure it out what was going on by looking at it a different way. It will never be as good as that first series though, which was excellent stuff.

Homeland? Series 3 made it hard to watch, they strung the daywalker storyline out far too long, a second series of him was pushing it, a third was taking the piss. Series 4 was an improvement and 5 not too bad at all, in those series her breakdown wasnt, as you say, at the worst possible moment and was induced by someone else (so a plot point) and by herself so she could figure it out what was going on by looking at it a different way. It will never be as good as that first series though, which was excellent stuff.

Can't stand that bird mouthed little prick. Even in "Billions" I get the urge to feed him worms.

Just seen Fox have commissioned making a tv series of The Passage which is a book by Justin Cronin. That has the potential to be brilliant.

I'm trying to resist the temptation to divert from the 3rd Wheel of Time book to try Cronin.

Cheers bud

The first book was superb, second one good, third I'm about half way through and waiting for it to begin really. Potentially a really good tv show.

Read the first 7 of them they ok but terry goodkind Sword of truth 15 books were a brilliant read

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.