TV Series

Just started watching something called Blue Bloods - Tom Selleck is in it. Oh my life, it's that bad I can't take my eyes off it. Just so bad. The 'whitest' show I've ever seen. I'm guessing some black characters come into it in later seasons. The whole family are so self satisfied and smug. 3 generations of NY Irish cops - you couldn't make it up, every single cliche in the book.

Utter, utter shite, but I can't take my eyes off it.

Just started watching something called Blue Bloods - Tom Selleck is in it. Oh my life, it's that bad I can't take my eyes off it. Just so bad. The 'whitest' show I've ever seen. I'm guessing some black characters come into it in later seasons. The whole family are so self satisfied and smug. 3 generations of NY Irish cops - you couldn't make it up, every single cliche in the book.

Utter, utter shite, but I can't take my eyes off it.
6 series in and it's exactly the same. Murder, Danny investigates, frank has moral dilemma, family meal, grandpa has a story about when he worked the beat, Erin prosecutes someone that conflicts the family and everything works out great and everyone is happy.

For some reason I keep watching though.

I love blue bloods. It's so shit it's actually good.

Scandal is back with a bang. A totally enthralling show

6 series in and it's exactly the same. Murder, Danny investigates, frank has moral dilemma, family meal, grandpa has a story about when he worked the beat, Erin prosecutes someone that conflicts the family and everything works out great and everyone is happy.

For some reason I keep watching though.
Hahaha.......I can't keep away from it. Just watched the end of Season One, and a case the FBI were working on for years was closed by the Commissioner and his family.

The family meals are just ludicrous. All so American cliche it beggars belief - they had meatloaf and potatoes roast in the same episode.....

Utter shite, but can't stop watching.

Oh, do they ever get any black/Hispanic characters?

Hahaha.......I can't keep away from it. Just watched the end of Season One, and a case the FBI were working on for years was closed by the Commissioner and his family.

The family meals are just ludicrous. All so American cliche it beggars belief - they had meatloaf and potatoes roast in the same episode.....

Utter shite, but can't stop watching.

Oh, do they ever get any black/Hispanic characters?
Yes they do, but they are usually drug dealers or murderers.

It's so easy watching and predictable it's strangely watchable. Good job New York has the reagans otherwise there would be a crime epidemic.

Is Unforgotten a yay or a nay from the BM film and culture panel?

You guys haven't let me down so far apart from wayward pines - have enjoyed Narcos, Quarry, Goliath and Gommarah all recommended on here but looking for something more British based now....

Anyone watched the new 24 yet? Think it's episodes in so far, really hope it's better than the last series.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.