TV Series

Macgyver, oh dear. Lasted about 6 minutes of episode 1 before it was turned off. Makes the original look like award winning tv.

I've just finished Animal Kingdom, TV series taken from the Aussie film of the same name, sort of Point Break but with a family rather than a group of dudes, it was quite good, Ellen Barkin is good as the matriarch of the family, with a group of sons under her wing. Been renewed for another series, will be interesting to see where they take it.

I've just finished Animal Kingdom, TV series taken from the Aussie film of the same name, sort of Point Break but with a family rather than a group of dudes, it was quite good, Ellen Barkin is good as the matriarch of the family, with a group of sons under her wing. Been renewed for another series, will be interesting to see where they take it.

I think that'll be nexty for me. Just started Chance and it looks like it's going to be good.
Recently finished Goliath and I thought it was worth watching. I'm assuming there'll be another season.

I think that'll be nexty for me. Just started Chance and it looks like it's going to be good.
Recently finished Goliath and I thought it was worth watching. I'm assuming there'll be another season.

Yeah i should imagine Goliath will get another series, especially as Billy Bob won a golden globe.

Chance was alright, I thought it was going to be brilliant about half way through, there were a few ways they could have taken it, made it truly a head fuck of not knowing what was real or not but I felt the way it ended was a little bit obvious from the options they had. Hugh Lawrie is a quality actor, just one of those stupidly talented people.

Cardinal

Canadian detective drama,male and female leads,made very much in a Scandinavian style.Two episodes in,and its very good.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.