TV Series

It's not come on the box yet but mucking about with the franchise is not on really,call it something else and start afresh
They really screwed up on the last series, just wasn't up to the standards of previous years and randomly cut it to 12 episodes.

Will be strange with no Jack, but needed a clean start.

Anybody else watch Chicago PD? Its a pretty standard procedural, but I like it. Decent enough characters to keep me interested, and Sophia Bush is lovely to look at.

Tbh I'd be happy just to hear hear talk at me.

Just finished watching Dexter, again.... Should of left well alone, it really does become self indulgent shite from 5 onwards!!!

Don't you wish you were starting from this bit above for the first time again :-D It was a fantastic show that did as so many others do, go on to long/bogged down in a narrative. Also the blood theme was a great bit of music when it came in on some scenes, you knew we were not going to smiley happy town but to just about the darkest places a human can go.

Would be my fav show still if not for Narcos and GoT

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.