TV Series

In light of Zin putting me onto 'Atlanta', I will return the favour by giving the heads up on 'Detroiters'.

My gosh, the first episode has some crazy tv going on! I don't laugh that much, but fook me it had me in tears!

So, anyone that likes a bit of comedy, this is 3 episodes in, let us know what you think!

And anyone into vampires, have you seen some show called 'The Originals'?

Last edited:
Anyone still bothering with Homeland? I know plenty said it had lost it's appeal but I've enjoyed sticking with it and am really enjoying Season 6, just wish I'd waited so I could binge it, last 2 episodes have been excellent. The actor who plays Quinn deserves some sort of gong for the way he's portraying the damaged individual, absolute quality.

Quinn knows how to get rid of a crowd!
Excellent!

Finished series 1 of broadchurch today, really enjoyed it. Will definitely start series 2 so I can get up to date for 3.

Binged watched taboo finally. Really liking it so far.

Getting back into sleepy hollow. Tom Mison is really rather good as ichabod crane

Just finished the first 2 seasons of "Happy Valley" and thought it was excellent. And the kid's a City fan.

I also recently watched the first 2 seasons of Broadchurch (the 1st was a lot better, but the 2nd was still okay) - did anyone notice the City poster (the old badge with the three stars) in Danny's room in season 1?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.