TV Series

I gave my whole body a going over if truth be told mate, mentally ruined rather than anything else.

He goes away at the weekend, so it will be a week or so, but will give you a shout, he lost the remote control, so has been sorting another one (then found the one he lost the daft ****)
Written off was ya

Been in some horrible states myself. Not very lady like but a couple of years ago I managed to get so pissed after Downing many cocktails in almost famous it was in to blackdog ballroom where I downed so many doubles I ended up puking all down the side of the pool table.

That was just an alcohol only night, I've been in much worse states in Kiki and void in the village. I still have no full usage of my right Thumb after a drug/drink filled night and a arkward fall on cobblestones

Been in some horrible states myself. Not very lady like but a couple of years ago I managed to get so pissed after Downing many cocktails in almost famous it was in to blackdog ballroom where I downed so many doubles I ended up puking all down the side of the pool table.

That was just an alcohol only night, I've been in much worse states in Kiki and void in the village. I still have no full usage of my right Thumb after a drug/drink filled night and a arkward fall on cobblestones

Excellent work Bob, mine was both last weekend, Friday night I behaved like a teenager and then Saturday drank to excess to try and get over the fact. Was a dribbling mess at closing, been quite a while since I have been helped home, my mate had to open my front door for me as I couldnt hold my keys let alone use them.

Excellent work Bob, mine was both last weekend, Friday night I behaved like a teenager and then Saturday drank to excess to try and get over the fact. Was a dribbling mess at closing, been quite a while since I have been helped home, my mate had to open my front door for me as I couldnt hold my keys let alone use them.

I remember one Friday afternoon maybe 2 years ago I came out of work and was on the bus home. My mate rings and says they're in the pub and can I come, I say ok ! It's 5 o clock and I'm out drinking in droylsden and the idea of a pub crawl comes to us so I hit every pub in droylsden. Even crash a gypsy wedding at the jolly carter, all in my work uniform, after that I can't remember what pubs i was in End up not getting in till 5am and spend all Saturday puking my ring up until 7pm till I gotta be in didsbury for my mates birthday party, end up in town after and don't go home till

8 am

My wife fell out of a tree in drunken stupor.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.