TV Series

Yes, I like Billions.

I enjoyed Billions. I'll get onto that soon. Watching six at the moment. Just filler really. Kinda shit but Goggins makes me watch.

Yeah I watched SIX, was alright 6.5/10 stuff, only 8 episodes. Been renewed for another series of 10 episodes.

Outsiders is about a load of hillbillies living off the grid clashing with the town folk down the mountain, its alright, if not great.

Did you watch the good wife?? As a spin off the good fight has just started recently, if you liked the good wife, you'll like the good fight. The good wife took a while to get going but once it did it was very good IMO.

American crime returns on Sunday for its third series, it has a lot of the same actors but each series is a different story/characters. First series was very good, second not quite as good, Regina King won an Emmy for each series I think.

I'll give Outsiders a go.I never watched the good wife, I thought it was a chick flick type of thing for some reason.
The wife has always wanted to watch it so I might have a look.
Never heard of american crime. I'll check it out..
Cheers.

I'll give Outsiders a go.I never watched the good wife, I thought it was a chick flick type of thing for some reason.
The wife has always wanted to watch it so I might have a look.
Never heard of american crime. I'll check it out..
Cheers.

I was the same on the good wife and nearly gave it up as glorified afternoon soap shite, but as she gets into the courtroom it gets better, Michael J Fox is a genius character, I think he shows up in series 2. She is very milfy as well, which helps and the bisexual investigator Kalinda is bummable as well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.