TV Series

Just watched the last ever vampire diaries. Cried my little eyes out I did.

Waaaaaaaa

Hahahahahha, last one eh, christ i remember dating a polish lass around 2009 ish and she loved that show. Now that seems weird as fuck it was so long ago, 8 effing years at least that show went on for, no fucking way.

It does explain the 'special' episode that just came out to though. I should be pleased but you know another cast of suspiciously attractive twats will get shoved into madeupville for more american teen vampire bollocks.

Slow down father time you bastard!

Hahahahahha, last one eh, christ i remember dating a polish lass around 2009 ish and she loved that show. Now that seems weird as fuck it was so long ago, 8 effing years at least that show went on for, no fucking way.

It does explain the 'special' episode that just came out to though. I should be pleased but you know another cast of suspiciously attractive twats will get shoved into madeupville for more american teen vampire bollocks.

Slow down father time you bastard!

Only thing keeping me going is that The Originals is back next Saturday

I'm so giddy I could pee

Penciled in for Sunday evening. It does not seem a show i can half watch half listen to without missing a lot of stuff. I have the full series in archive ready and waiting though.
Yeah i noticed it and it's next on my list, it's got good reviews and ratings so we'll see?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.